• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Administrator
      Hold back the tide, advance the ocean. Command the seas.

Cool

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Voice Actress Monica Rial confirmed as our first Guest of Honour

Monica Rial is confirmed as our first Guest of Honour (many more to be revealed - we'll be revealing our next guest of honour tomorrow at 7!) for Alcon 2017 this 30th August to 3rd September at DMU, Leicester. Tickets for the event open this Tuesday at 7pm at http://www.alcon.org.uk

Monica Rial has been working in the anime industry for 17 years and she is currently listed as the most prolific anime voice actor in the USA. She has lent her voice to over 400 anime including: Assassination Classroom (Kayano), Black Butler (Mey Rin), Certain Magical Index (Index), Deadman Wonderland (Shiro), Fairy Tail (Mirajane), FMA Brotherhood (May Chang), Hetalia (Belarus), Michiko & Hatchin (Michiko), My Hero Academia (Tsuyu), One Piece (Tashigi/Caroo/Kuina), Ouran High School Host Club (Renge), Panty and Stocking (Stocking), Seraph of the End (Krul), Soul Eater (Tsubaki), Watamote (Tomoko), Yona of the Dawn (Yona) and many more. You can catch her as Bulma in Dragonball Z Kai, as well as the movies "Battle of Gods" and “Resurrection F”, and the upcoming Dragonball Super. She voiced Jubilee on Aqua Teen Hunger voice and has also appeared in several video games including Ms.'Splosion Man, Tribes Ascend, Smite, Borderlands 2, Dungeon Boss, and the Borderlands Pre-Sequel. Be sure to come by and say hello!

You can check out her wikipedia page for all her roles HERE

We look forward to revealing more guests of honour as we lead up to our launch, starting tomorrow at 7pm for our second guest of honour!
      In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.

Words

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Voice Actress Monica Rial confirmed as our first Guest of Honour

GET HYPE

NOW it's a party!

Chillin and Lovin Life

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Ok this event just got 200% Cooler, I can bring my Mirajane Plushie!!!

Gotta cosplay FASTER

Arty

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Any other Borderlands cosplayers interested in maybe organising a group photoshoot? I'll be bringing my genderbent Salvador and my other half will be genderbent Maya from Borderlands 2!
      Completed cosplays:
      Femme!Salvador, Borderlands 2 - Gamora, Guardians of the Galaxy - Twilight Sparkle, My Little Pony - Fionna, Adventure Time - Edward Kenway, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag - Ellie, Borderlands 2 (Ballgown version) - Splicer, Bioshock (joint cosplay with my boyfriend for Halloween) - Femme!Castiel, Supernatural - Sam Winchester (crossplay), Supernatural - Humanised Tooth Fairy, Rise of the Guardians - Twilight Sparkle (Friendship Games)

Planned cosplays for Alcon 2017:
      Femme!Salvador (Borderlands 2) - Quicksilver (Fox X-Men movies) - Franziska von Karma (Phoenix Wright games) - Golden Witch Beatrice (Umineko Ni Nako Koro Ni)

Thread Information