• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 23

    1. #1
      Bored
       
      Bemused
       
      Kaname50's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      32
      AL Points
      660

      Cool Hi there!

      So far I like it here. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Even found an old friend who just joined recently I wonder why he didn't tell me Ah well it is good to have a place to call home. I am an anime lover and a mom. I am also married so I have to find time to watch anime and Asian dramas which I love. My husband doesn't like anime (he really just doesn't understand how good some of them are) Anyway happy to be here!


    2. #2
      Head Moderator
      Boy is it hot!
       
      Depressed
       
      IkkleGemz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,855

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      13,052

      Re: Hi there!

      Hi and welcome to AL again @Kaname50

      Tell us all what kind of anime you like.

      As I've said already message me if you need anything
      All art by YukiChan || Entrance Hall

    3. #3
      Moderator
      got cash in the tank and money in the bank.
       
      Horny
       
      DaddyCool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      6,156

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      14,862

      Re: Hi there!

      Welcome @Kana ma50 if you need anything ask away am happy to chat any time you need it! Enjoy the league.



    4. #4
      Bored
       
      Bemused
       
      Kaname50's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      32
      AL Points
      660

      Re: Hi there!

      Thank you all for the warm welcome!

      I like different anime like mainstream. But I also like the darker side. Monster is one of my favorite anime of all time. I love a good story line. But I also get into Asian dramas as well.

      Naruto Shippuden
      Bleach
      Code Geass
      Durarara!!
      Inuyasha
      Ghost Hunt
      Gantz and so much more. Think I am going to have to add my list to my sig.


    5. #5
      Kawaii Princess
      Bemused
       
      YukiChan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      25,895

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      6,316

      Re: Hi there!

      Haaii @Kaname50
      Welcome to AL!
      I hope you enjoy yourself here.
      What are some of your interests?
      If you need anything, feel free to message me! ^_^

      D Va is the most beautiful and amazing mistress of all time!
      ------------------------------------------------------



    6. #6
      Assistant
      Awesomeness Incarnate
       
      Awesome
       
      Moratorium's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Country
      Scotland
      Posts
      2,484

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      4,438

      Re: Hi there!

      Hi Kaname, and welcome to AL.
       

    7. #7
      Annoyed
       
      Sinister Minister's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      2,361

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      4,309

      Re: Hi there!

      Quote Originally Posted by Kaname50 View Post
      So far I like it here. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Even found an old friend who just joined recently I wonder why he didn't tell me Ah well it is good to have a place to call home. I am an anime lover and a mom. I am also married so I have to find time to watch anime and Asian dramas which I love. My husband doesn't like anime (he really just doesn't understand how good some of them are) Anyway happy to be here!
      Welcome to Animeleague Kaname50


      "In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
      No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
      Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
      Beware My Power....
      GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!!!!!
      "

    8. #8
      Hello!
       
      Friendly
       
      Blissharmony's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      174

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      2,505

      Re: Hi there!

      Hey @Kaname50 ! Welcome to Anime League, I hope you enjoy yourself here and make some friends!

      If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me!

      Thank you YukiChan for the sig!
      OSRS RS3

    9. #9
      Bored
       
      Bemused
       
      Kaname50's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      32
      AL Points
      660

      Re: Hi there!

      Sweet! Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. I will have to do some exploring now^^


    10. #10

      Re: Hi there!

      Hi @Kaname50 and belated welcome to AL! I hope you continue to enjoy it here

      If you like a bit of a darker side of anime have you seen Psychopass or Death Note?
      • Kaname50 thanked Tinuva for 100 AL Points: Awesome anime!


      Artwork by the wonderful YukiChan!

    11. #11
      Bored
       
      Bemused
       
      Kaname50's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      32
      AL Points
      660

      Re: Hi there!

      Quote Originally Posted by Tinuva View Post
      Hi @Kaname50 and belated welcome to AL! I hope you continue to enjoy it here

      If you like a bit of a darker side of anime have you seen Psychopass or Death Note?
      Omg...Yes I have watched both of those


    12. #12
      Assistant
      Awesomeness Incarnate
       
      Awesome
       
      Moratorium's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Country
      Scotland
      Posts
      2,484

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      4,438

      Re: Hi there!

      Quote Originally Posted by Kaname50 View Post
      Omg...Yes I have watched both of those
      How about Darker than Black or Black Lagoon? I'd say those definitely qualify as 'a darker side of anime', as Tinuva put it.
       

    13. #13

      Re: Hi there!

      heys and welcome Kaname50

      I hope you find a place here you feel really at home.

      what kind of asian drama do you like to watch

    14. #14
      Moderator
      Laughing
       
      Cmartins's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Country
      Portugal
      Posts
      1,152

      Awards Showcase

      AL Points
      10,345

      Re: Hi there!

      Welcome to AL @Kaname50

      Here you definitely have a very friendly environment
      I hope that you enjoy the forum and if you need anything feel free to say or PM me


    15. #15
      Bored
       
      Bemused
       
      Kaname50's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      32
      AL Points
      660

      Re: Hi there!

      Quote Originally Posted by Moratorium View Post
      How about Darker than Black or Black Lagoon? I'd say those definitely qualify as 'a darker side of anime', as Tinuva put it.
      I have not seen Darker than Black but I did watch Black Lagoon. I have been wanting to watch Darker than Black but I had forgotten about it. Thanks for the great reminder!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thaquiry View Post
      heys and welcome Kaname50

      I hope you find a place here you feel really at home.

      what kind of asian drama do you like to watch
      I just finished Ice Fantasy. But I like most kinds really. Korean is one of my favorites but Chinese is good too. My husband is picky so I find myself watching more of what he wants. When I have alone time I watch what I want lol.

      Quote Originally Posted by Cmartins View Post
      Welcome to AL @Kaname50

      Here you definitely have a very friendly environment
      I hope that you enjoy the forum and if you need anything feel free to say or PM me
      Thank you Cmartins! I will do that. So far it has been great for me!


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •