• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Moratorium View Post
      @Grimmjow - What!? My psychic powers which are totally real and not at all made up have failed me? Madness!

@PurgatoryGirl - Really? You thought Ulquiorra seemed like a bully? I always considered him someone who had never really learned how to interact with others (since they were all scared of him 'cause he was just way too overpowered) and so had become all cold and logical and stuff...
      Ulquiorra needs a hug.
      Haha, your psychic powers are quite accurate

And ikr! Ulquiorra always seemed like more of an emotionless person who can't be blamed for his social skills or lack thereof. I particularly like how serious he is, almost reminds me of my own personality.

Quote Originally Posted by PurgatoryGirl View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
      Hehe ;3 Grimmjow is the most entertaining Bleach character in my opinion, glad we feel the same way xD

Ulquiorra probably comes second for me, Nel third <3

Ugh! I never liked Ulquiorra. He loved to psychoanalyze everything and everyone besides being a smug bully about it. With Grimmjow, it was different. Even though he was a bully, he had a soft side to him.

The episode where he let Orihime return to the world of the living and say goodbye to her fellow friends kinda contradicts the 'bully' description but I do understand where you're coming from ;3
      Last edited by Grimmjow; 01-08-2017 at 09:40 PM.

The episode where he let Orihime return to the world of the living and say goodbye to her fellow friends kinda contradicts the 'bully' description but I do understand where you're coming from ;3[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that episode felt more like Ulquiorra was giving Orihime an ultimatum more than encouragement. I loved when he was interfering with Grimmjow and he put Ulquiorra in his Negation Box. LOL! Too bad he couldn't have permanently stayed there.

Laughing

Country
      Portugal

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Welcome to AL @Grimmjow

I hope that you enjoy the forum amd make some new friends along the way.
      If you need anything feel free to say or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by PurgatoryGirl View Post
      The episode where he let Orihime return to the world of the living and say goodbye to her fellow friends kinda contradicts the 'bully' description but I do understand where you're coming from ;3
      Yeah, that episode felt more like Ulquiorra was giving Orihime an ultimatum more than encouragement. I loved when he was interfering with Grimmjow and he put Ulquiorra in his Negation Box. LOL! Too bad he couldn't have permanently stayed there.[/QUOTE]

Lol true, he isn't the friendliest of characters but that specific trait (being friendly) isn't something that I particularly deem to be (always) a good thing; Orihime was way too friendly for my liking for example.

As you can see we already have so much to talk about! You should send me a friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartins View Post
      Welcome to AL @Grimmjow

I hope that you enjoy the forum amd make some new friends along the way.
      If you need anything feel free to say or PM me.
      Thank you for the warm welcome, I'll definitely get in touch if I need anything

@Grimmjow : first of all
      Welcome to AL and i hope you have a great time here and just have lots of fun

next I always wished that grimmjow had more screen time or page time when you read the manga.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information