• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Administrator
      Rawrr Lord Fear is Coming!!

Cool

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Welcome to MAGC 2017 - Back in Manchester Bigger & Better - Introduce yourself he

Do keep introducing yourselves here, folks
      In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.

Re: Welcome to MAGC 2017 - Back in Manchester Bigger & Better - Introduce yourself he

Name: oliver
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: Who told you about this event?: i just came across it frollicking across the google's.
      Conventions Info: currently i havent been to any cons yet or meet ups but id like to go to the magc and the manchester meet up.
      Further Notes: Anything more to add about yourself? id like to have fun at the cons and conventions... so id like to meet up with people i meet here and lets enjoy it !!!!! (pm me your facebook acounts and well chat on their because im not used to forrums).

Name: Louise
      How did I find out about Manchester Anime Con?: Crewed at it last year.
      Conventions Info: Over the last 12 months I've crewed at: Manchester, Liverpool, Alcon, and Birmingham. This year I'm crewing at Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool, and Alcon. I also help out with Glasgow meets for AL.
      Further Notes: I'm a member of the RPG staff, come to us and say hi!

Administrator

Cool

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Welcome aboard @Creeperz231
      In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.

Administrator

Cool

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Welcome aboard newbies

~Objection~
      TAKE THAT!

Content

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Name: Chloe
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: Here
      Conventions Info: Hyper Japan, Comic Con and LAGC and Birmingham.

I hope to go to this one and party with @YukiChan and @Chibi Angel

♥Ruler of Cuteness♥
      ♥9 days♥

Loved

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Name: Megan
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: here and Facebook
      Conventions Info: Anime Central, Jafax

Looking forward to spending time with @Chlobo , @YukiChan , and @Kuudere Senpai .

Journal // Graphics // Cosplay Home

♥Spending every day falling deeper in love with you♥

~I'm a hot and sexy girl~
      ~owned by kuu and ryu~

~Objection~
      TAKE THAT!

Content

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Angel View Post
      Name: Megan
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: here and Facebook
      Conventions Info: Anime Central, Jafax

Looking forward to spending time with @Chlobo , @YukiChan , and @Kuudere Senpai .
      That would be awesome!

Assistant
      ❤ 11 dayz! ❤

Loved

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name: James
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: Some muppet (Bert) first mentioned it to me.
      Conventions Info: I went to LAGC last year, this might be my only con of the year though as I'm handicapped by large bodies of water and otherwise have trouble getting to them.
      Further Notes: Really looking forward to seeing people. Also there's anime and stuff so that's cool, I guess.
      YukiChan is my Mistress and the almighty Princess of AL
      I am a hot and sexy boy

I'm in love with an Angel~!

Signature and Avatar made by my love, Chibi Angel.

"Claude, my heart was forever trapped in your deceptive

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name: Mel
      Location:Origanlly Bristol based but currently a Uni Student in Ormskirk (Just outside Liverpool)
      How did I find out about Manchester Anime Con?: The clan cards when I was seeing what cons I can go to while at uni XD
      Conventions Info: I've been to Bristol Anime Con since it started going there and thats how I found out about AL Cons apart from LAGC (I just couldn't go at the time cause I was 16). I started crewing at bristol after the second one I went to I enjoy it so much!! I then went to Cardiff last august and also crewed there, so most AL Cons I go to now you will probs see me crewing Meet wise mainly Bristol as it was local to me at the time, but future meet up would be the Liverpool Cosnic and Liverpool Con. I'll be at MCM Liverpool next week if that helps haha
      Further Notes: Hopefully I will be crewing with the stage team again and tbh I'm probs in the same boat as most of you because I haven't been to Manchester AL con before so this will be interesting Would love to meet new people because thats the whole reason I come to these cons because everyone is so friendly and fun!! I prefer these over the bigger more "mainstream" cons tbh

miao~

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name: Jessica
      How did I find out about Manchester Anime Con?: The thought of going to an anime con suddenly popped into my mind one day and I decided to google it, and found MAGC to be the most appealing!
      Conventions Info: Never been to a con before but I am SUPER excited to try it out!
      Further Notes: My favourite series are One Piece, Danganronpa and Hunter x Hunter. I will be cosplaying as Pekoyama Peko (first ever cosplay!) and making the almost all of the cosplay outfit (also, first time sewing an outfit together, and it's going well! ) I hope to do a lot more cosplay in the future too. I am very excited to meet everyone at the convention and hope to make new friends as well! ^v^
      Last edited by tsumiki; 03-09-2017 at 11:41 PM. Reason: typo

~Objection~
      TAKE THAT!

Content

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by tsumiki View Post
      Name: Jessica
      How did I find out about Manchester Anime Con?: The thought of going to an anime con suddenly popped into my mind one day and I decided to google it, and found MAGC to be the most appealing!
      Conventions Info: Never been to a con before but I am SUPER excited to try it out!
      Further Notes: My favourite series are One Piece, Danganronpa and Hunter x Hunter. I will be cosplaying as Pekoyama Peko (first ever cosplay!) and making the almost all of the cosplay outfit (also, first time sewing an outfit together, and it's going well! ) I hope to do a lot more cosplay in the future too. I am very excited to meet everyone at the convention and hope to make new friends as well! ^v^
      I love Blackpool.
      Hope you have fun at MAGC.

Back from the dead yo :[

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name: Tiara
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: When I found out about Animeleague yearsss ago
      Conventions Info: I'm totally a veteran convention goer 👍🏼 My all time fav convention will always be Ayacon 😢
      Further Notes: First time attending MAGC after moving to the North ☺️ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information