We have easily over a dozen of the country's best cosplayers set to guest at London Anime & Gaming Con this 3-5 February ( www.londonanimecon.com ). Today we are pleased to add RoadToCosplay to our lineup.

I started cosplay in May 2014 as a little hobby but it very quickly took over my life. I’m doing propmaking courses after discovering I really liked making weapons from plastic. I entered my first competition in October 2015 and won the Judges Award at MCM, which gave me a huge love for performing, and through 2016 I went on to win the LFCC spring first prize, best in show at MCM May, first place at the LFCC professional masquerade, and the Judges Award with my “cosplay soulmate” (who I met at a german con) in October at MCM again.
I’m always on the lookout for strong male characters to cosplay so I can put my skills to the test and trick everyone (I’ve been called “sir” more than once). I also encourage people to cosplay no matter their size, shape, gender etc and to face their fears of the stage and take part in masquerades no matter what their skill.
I aspire to take part in many more competitions and one day perhaps Eurocosplay.
FB Link - https://www.facebook.com/RoadToCosplay/?fref=ts