Presenting our annual awards which celebrate all areas of cosplay..
How Do I Enter?
- Anyone can enter by posting their submission in this topic.
To Enter -
1. Simply post up to five photos of a (single) cosplay you have worn at some point this year.
2. Please state if it's hand-made, bought or altered (Please note commissions are seen as bought, you must have made it yourself).
3. (Optional) You can also state up to 5 interesting facts/points about your costume (ie: how you made it etc) which we will use to help judge.
- You have until Wednesday 30th November to post your submission.
- Feel free to comment on one another's photos and entries, and feel free to make your own topic on this forum (ie: your own cosplay journal like this one here
) if you want to get more involved with our community.
What Awards are there?
- Best Crafted Costume (This is picked from Handmade or Altered costumes)
- Best looking Bought Costume (Ie: you didn't make it yourself)
- Most Creative Costume
- Most Entertaining Costume
- Best Group
- Most Accurate Costume
- Best Child Cosplay (Under 14) Award
- Best Prop and Weaponary
- Special Mention Awards (We will make up to five extra special mention awards)
- The winner of Best Crafted Costume will receive a pair of tickets to an Animeleague event of their choice for 2016 (except Alcon) - This can be our Anime & Gaming Cons in (click on each for more information including dates) London
or any others which we may announce. You can view the full list of 2017 events HERE.
- All award winners will receive a virtual trophy which will go on their Animeleague profile, as well as 250 AL Points, which they can choose to spend on their forum account in our virtual shop.