• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Buddies

Name and Age: Ahmed, 18 years old.
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Google, to meet some good people.
      Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, reading, and Designing
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Oh, I don't know myself! lol ... Well, I'm such a good and kind person and the fact is: I was one of the most haters of anime and now I'm such a big fan of it.
      Do you Want a Buddy: No, thanks .. I'm good.

Head Moderator
      Boy is it hot!

Depressed

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Buddies

Hi @NightcoreSage you should create your own intro thread and join in our icebreaker (new one going up later)
      All art by YukiChan || Entrance Hall

Captain Cold's Pecs

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome @NightcoreSage - I dare say a fair few of us have been there with anime, but it creeps up on you and it's an addiction before you know it. I was watching Ghibli, Akira and Dragonball before I even realised they were anime. I thought they were either Disney or Manga from the VHS tape labels!

If you need any help getting around the forums, feel free to pop any of us a message. The new icebreaker is up for this week to get to know some of the other AL'ers with any question you like: http://www.animeleague.net/forum/sho...r-20th-October
      'A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Hi Iím Terri Iím 39
      What brought me here well my kids are mad about anime so thought I would give it a go
      My interests are reading writing and anything to do with ghosts and the paranormal I love watching horrors
      Iím a mum to 2 daughters and we all mad hatters we have been to the Bristol anime convention for the past two years and will be going again next year my kids Cosplay I would but Iíve only just started watching anime lol

Head Moderator
      Boy is it hot!

Depressed

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hi @Tezza34f I see you've already found our icebreaker. You should also post your own intro thread in Entrance Hall

Name and Age: XiggyBoos; 22
      Who/What Brought Me Here: a friend who wants me to be less antisocial
      Hobbies/Interests: I like to draw, read, and voice act online. I also see plushies and teach people how to fix wigs when I'm not singing.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Ummmmmm, don't really have any
      Do you Want a Buddy: I would love a buddy

Expecting to get some new BDs soon.

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hey, @XiggyBoos

Welcome to the community.

A buddy should be lined up for you soon, but in the meantime, how about start an intro thread and participate in the IceBreaker, so we can get to know you better, and help you warm up to the community.
      read my reviews at my blog.

Name: Dom
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Considering exhibiting at Bristol / Cardiff anime con.
      Hobbies/Interests: Art, Cartoons, Stuff.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Despite being a vegetarian I've always been interested in trying human meat.
      Do you Want a Buddy: I don't know. I should probably have one I guess.

Captain Cold's Pecs

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @XiggyBoos and welcome to the land of AL. You'll find quite a few like-minded people here. Try our creative arts & writing threads, you might enjoy yourself there. And a particular well done on the wig fixing, god knows we need more of those for us more reliant on wigs types.

Hey @domhw - a very interesting fact. Anything in particular you have a taste for? Good to see more interested parties in the AL cons. Feel free to check out the Cardiff threads we have on offer or message anyone involved and we'll see if we can help in any way. http://www.animeleague.net/forum/for...amp-Gaming-Con

As brycec has mentioned, you can get to know other AL'ers at any time via our weekly icebreaker events. The latest can be found here: http://www.animeleague.net/forum/sho...r-20th-October
      'A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Head Moderator
      Boy is it hot!

Depressed

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hi @XiggyBoos and @domhw I've arranged buddies for you both. You should also check out or icebreakers and post your own intro threads

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread Information