Awesome Admin
      Roaaaawr

Friendly

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Buddies

Welcome to Animeleague! We're a very friendly community by the fans for the fans, and always looking to help you have a fun time and make new friends! We run major events - both online and real-life. Our real-life events include anime cons such as Alcon in Leicester, London Anime & Gaming Con, Manchester Anime & Gaming Con and much more. Most of our sections on these boards run online events regularly, so make sure to check them out and get involved!

If you get confused, then make sure to check out our guidebook HERE, or alternatively you can ask any questions in this topic!

Check-In, Say Hi and Get Your Buddies!

Tell us about yourself by posting this form in this topic. You can also make your own topic in this forum if you'd prefer.

Name and Age: (Only if you want to say so)
      Who/What Brought Me Here: (Did anyone bring you here? If not, how'd you find us?)
      Hobbies/Interests: (You don't have to tell us)
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Tell us something amusing/interesting/entertaining!
      Do you Want a Buddy: (Buddies are some of our friendly members, and they will help you get to know the forum and our members. We will pick a buddy for you and have them contact you.)
      If you ask for a buddy then you will be PMed and given people who will help you get involved and become a part of this community! They will contact you via either our chatroom or PM.

10 Cool Things to Do at Animeleague!

#1. Join the discussion: We have a discussion area for everything. General Discussion is the hub of the community and where you should go if you want to discuss something, ask any questions, or get involved. Whilst Entertainment Zone, Anime & Manga and Video Gaming sections are great places to discuss your hobbies and interests!

#2. Go Crazy! Bored? Got nothing to do? Want to raise your post-count? Then go spam in Crazy League, for jokes, polls, random games, spam, memes - everything and anything. GO GO GO!

#3. Make a Journal: Make an AL Journal, your own little section of AL and tell us about your life!

#4. Join a social group or a clan. See that link at the top entitled "Groups"? Click it and check out the social groups and clans we have! You can join as many social groups and clans as you like. Don't find something you fancy? Go make your OWN social group in a few seconds via the social group link! You can also check out the clans and signup for them here. Just reply in the ones you want to join.

#5. Chat! The Public Chat box is almost always active, or if not active people lurk. Come say hi and get to know our awesome community!

#6. Tune into the radio! Yes, we have our very own online radio station! Go take a listen!

#7. Roleplay: Want to be someone else? Play as your favourite character or original creation? Go check out CityScape for a wealth of fun and active roleplays to be a part of!

#8. Be Creative! We have a large and thriving art, graphic-maker and writing community. Check them out and make sure to show us what you've created!

#9. Check out our real life meets and events. We regularly hold meets and events. Why not check out the meetups, events and clubs area (located here)? Or our convention forums (located here)?

#10. Regular online events! Most sections run something, and occasionally we do huge board-wide events too. Don't miss out!

AND MUCH MORE! Why not browse around now and take a look?

Frequently asked Questions

How do I change my username? You can do that via the shop (just click the shop link) and it costs 500 credits. Every new member gets 500 credits which is enough for one username change. For more info on how to earn credits, check the guidebook.

How do I customise my profile and add an avatar/signature? You do this by clicking "Edit Profile" at the top right. You can find more details on editing your signature in the guidebook (as usual).

Do you have twitter/fb?. Yep! Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/animeleague for regular updates of what Animeleague and our events are up to! We're also on fb at http://www.facebook.com/animeleague
      Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJed
      I'm ill enough as it is, don't need you bunch of braindead fools nomming on me and making it worse

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Buddies

Name and Age: Emilia 24
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I miss having people to talk to about anime and games
      Hobbies/Interests: Crafts, cats, reading, writing, drawing
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I want to be a high school teacher
      Do you Want a Buddy: yes please

merry xmas !!

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - Come Here to ask Questions and get your Forum Buddies

Name and Age: Dwi and 17
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I saw this on the website for Cardiff anime and gaming con
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime, drawing and games
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: i honestly cant think of anything to put here
      Do you Want a Buddy: no thank you : )

Kazekage
      Gryffindor!!!!

Bitey

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Em-x-Yuki View Post
      Name and Age: Emilia 24
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I miss having people to talk to about anime and games
      Hobbies/Interests: Crafts, cats, reading, writing, drawing
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I want to be a high school teacher
      Hello and welcome and you want to be an high school teacher, that's what and what subject would you like to teach?

Quote Originally Posted by spookybrows View Post
      Name and Age: Dwi and 17
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I saw this on the website for Cardiff anime and gaming con
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime, drawing and games
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: i honestly cant think of anything to put here
      Do you Want a Buddy: no thank you : )
      Welcome to animeleague, did you go to go to cardiff anime and gaming con in 2015? Are you planing to cosplay for this one?

I hope you both will like it on here. ^_^

Set made by K9Slash ❤

Online and happy :D

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name and Age: Shahi, 23
      Who/What Brought Me Here: none if my mates like anime, so i miss talking about it with others, rather than speak about it and have them stare at me like they have no clue lol
      Hobbies/Interests: Boxing, football, anime, chatting.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I like to talk

Name and Age: Luc - 22
      Who/What Brought Me Here: went to Cardiff anime got told to check this out and forgot but just found it on the facebook page
      Hobbies/Interests:Illustration , games, and who would have guessed but cosplay
      Do you Want a Buddy:Nah think im good .3.
      If it aint red its better dead - A memoir by sarge

Name and Age: Tiffany Lindley/32
      Who/What brought me here: I'ce been here at least twice before
      Hobbies/Interests: Xbox 360 games, t.v., books, anime, and animals
      Interesting facts about myself: I have three pet salamanders
      Do I want a buddy: yes please

Resident Tsundere
      Friends? You mean a legion of demonic servants?

Pervy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mystogan View Post
      Name and Age: Shahi, 23
      Who/What Brought Me Here: none if my mates like anime, so i miss talking about it with others, rather than speak about it and have them stare at me like they have no clue lol
      Hobbies/Interests: Boxing, football, anime, chatting.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I like to talk
      Welcome to AL, @Mystogan !

It sounds like you'd be a good fit for our AL chatroom if you love talking to others!

You may also wish to check out the Anime & Manga section to talk about anything you've watched or read recently. ^^

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mombo240 View Post
      Name and Age: Luc - 22
      Who/What Brought Me Here: went to Cardiff anime got told to check this out and forgot but just found it on the facebook page
      Hobbies/Interests:Illustration , games, and who would have guessed but cosplay
      Do you Want a Buddy:Nah think im good .3.
      Welcome to AL, @Mombo240 !

Which character/s do you enjoy cosplaying the most? Are you working on any costumes at the moment?

You may wish to check out Cosplay Home for inspiration and to share your progress with others. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KonekoKuroi View Post
      Name and Age: Tiffany Lindley/32
      Who/What brought me here: I'ce been here at least twice before
      Hobbies/Interests: Xbox 360 games, t.v., books, anime, and animals
      Interesting facts about myself: I have three pet salamanders
      Do I want a buddy: yes please
      Welcome back to AL, @KonekoKuroi ! I hope you decide to stick around this time.

What games are you playing at the moment? You might want to check out the Video Gaming section to chat about any games you've played recently (or get recommendations on new titles to check out). :3

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

merry xmas !!

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by xLeilax View Post

Welcome to animeleague, did you go to go to cardiff anime and gaming con in 2015? Are you planing to cosplay for this one?

I hope you both will like it on here. ^_^
      Sadly i didn't even know about it until a few weeks ago lol, but i'm hoping to go this year! I don't really cosplay so nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Maki-chan View Post
      Welcome back to AL, @KonekoKuroi ! I hope you decide to stick around this time.

What games are you playing at the moment? You might want to check out the Video Gaming section to chat about any games you've played recently (or get recommendations on new titles to check out). :3

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
      Currently I'm playing lots of Skyrim and a little bit of Minecraft and Resident Evil exclusively on xbox 360 because other then my tablet thats all I have

@Maki-chan

Name and Age: Chris Denton, 43

Who/What brought me here: Saw an event on Facebook

Hobbies/Interests: Gaming (Mostly on my 3DS). Just got a PS4. Audio Books. Music. TV. Seen a few Anime movies. Still want to discover more.

Interesting facts about myself: I'm F***ery Intolerant. Have have a nut allergy. I've been playing video games for over 30 years. I miss having a cat.

Do I want a buddy: Yes please

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Hi my Name is David/ 33
      I enjoy Gaming/ Anime/ Cosplaying
      Always happy to make new Friends.
      Looking forward to going to more meet ups this year

Name and Age: Melissa and I am 26
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I am attending manchester mcm
      Hobbies/Interests: tattoos, anime, gaming, mma and pole fitness
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I do pole fitness and mma, I have 9 tattoos and 5 piercings
      Do you Want a Guide: no I am good thank you 😘😘

Resident Tsundere
      Friends? You mean a legion of demonic servants?

Pervy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by KonekoKuroi View Post
      Currently I'm playing lots of Skyrim and a little bit of Minecraft and Resident Evil exclusively on xbox 360 because other then my tablet thats all I have
      Ah, that's pretty awesome! There are a lot of excellent games available for the 360 anyway. I'm still miffed I didn't get to finish Lost Odyssey before my Xbox 360 red ring of death'd on me.. I'd replace it, but I just wouldn't use it as much now I have a gaming laptop. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ichi_Bear View Post
      Name and Age: Chris Denton, 43

Who/What brought me here: Saw an event on Facebook

Hobbies/Interests: Gaming (Mostly on my 3DS). Just got a PS4. Audio Books. Music. TV. Seen a few Anime movies. Still want to discover more.

Interesting facts about myself: I'm F***ery Intolerant. Have have a nut allergy. I've been playing video games for over 30 years. I miss having a cat.

Do I want a buddy: Yes please
      Welcome to AL, Chris!

You're certainly in the right place if you're interested in anime. I'd recommend our Anime & Manga section if you're seeking recommendations (or to talk about something you've watched/read recently); and if you want people to play games on the PS4 with, maybe check out our gaming section?

If you need any help, feel free to drop me a PM and I'd be more than happy to assist!

Quote Originally Posted by David1225 View Post
      Hi my Name is David/ 33
      I enjoy Gaming/ Anime/ Cosplaying
      Always happy to make new Friends.
      Looking forward to going to more meet ups this year
      Welcome to AL, David!

Whereabouts do you live? Hopefully you can find something in your area over in the Meetups section!

If you need any help, feel free to drop me a line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinksmartys2312 View Post
      Name and Age: Melissa and I am 26
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I am attending manchester mcm
      Hobbies/Interests: tattoos, anime, gaming, mma and pole fitness
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I do pole fitness and mma, I have 9 tattoos and 5 piercings
      Do you Want a Guide: no I am good thank you ����
      Welcome to AL, Melissa!

You have 9 tattoos? That's awesome! Mind sharing what you have?

What kind of games do you play?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name and Age: Matt, 24 (nearly 25)
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Met some new people at a local Geek Meet and was pointed to this place
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime (mostly shoujo anime tbh lol), gaming, reading (Harry Potter, Star Wars, and FanFiction lol) and Japanese (am trying to learn bit by bit)
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Well I don't know about "interesting" lol but as for facts, I'm rather a shy person, have a slightly obsessive compulsive personality, and some of my favourite shows I know whole episodes almost word for word (kinda like an idetic memory - ish lol)
      Do you Want a Guide: I think I'm ok thanks

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information