ANY ISSUES OR CAN'T FIND US PLEASE CALL ME ON 07786 246049.
If you have crewed at least twice this year and will be crewing again for us in 2016, then we will your accommodation both nights for free as a present. If you are a meet organiser (but not crew) and will be meet organising for next year then you will get one night.
The Big AL New Years Meetup this Saturday 2nd to Monday 4th January!
Get ready for the main Animeleague community meet of the year, an entire weekend from Saturday to Sunday (leaving Monday morning) of fun activities and socialising planned around Birmingham! We welcome everyone even if you're not that engaged (yet!) in Animeleague, so make sure to come along and not to miss out!
So, we're going to make this year's Christmas meetup the biggest and best! I am planning to book 10 hotel rooms, enough space for 30 people to stay over. Booking them now I can get us them at £15 per person per night (so it's just £30 for both nights). Note if you're 16 or 17 then you'll need to come along with an adult, no under 16s to stay over.
Please let us know in this topic if you're coming by posting.
Hotel we're staying at - https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/...ay-Plaza-hotel
(PROVISIONAL) Saturday's Plan (2nd January)
The Plan: This is the main day! We grab the on the dayers and go out for an entire day of epic fun times!
Meetup At: 12:30pm at Birmingham New Street station entrance, move on at 1pm sharp to the hotel. If you come in later then you'll need to make your own way to the hotel.
When we arrive at the Plaza, it'll be -
- Arcades, Bowling etc at the Broadway Plaza.
- General Fun! Weee!
If you don't fancy shopping/lunch initially in town, then just come straight to Broadway Plaza (220 Ladywood Middleway, Birmingham B16 8LP) for 2:30pm. Any hotel stayers will be able to check in from 3pm.
At about 6pm (ish) Onward
- We'll then head out to town, likely swinging by for some food at a Pizza Hut or whatever people prefer (please state in this topic).
- We'll then go onward for pubbing and clubbing!
- For those who don't want to pub/club later on, we'll most likely have some people staying back at the hotel who will be chilling out and relaxing.
We shall be running a Best Cosplay contest as part of this meet. The winner will get a full weekend ticket to the new Birmingham Anime & Gaming Con event that we shall be running next 1-2 October! ( www.birminghamanimecon.com is the info for that)
SCHEDULE (This is subject to change depending on how many people we get! We are looking into possible venues if it's another popular one!)
1. Everybody is to meet at the New Street Station Entrance (the one directly opposite the Ladbrokes on Stephenson Street) for 12pm! At 12:30pm we shall make a move.
2. We will do some shopping initially before.. about 2pm moving onto Birmingham Broadway. Note if you have a suitcase for staying over then don't worry, we will split into two with one group shopping and the other group going to the Square Peg for drinks/lunch.
3. We will head on to Birmingham Broadway Plaza (220 Ladywood Middleway, Birmingham B16 8LP) for some bowling, arcades and so forth by 3pm (and to allow those staying over to check into the travelodge there).
4. Later on, about 6ish we will then head back to town for 18+s for some drinks etc.
(PROVISIONAL) Sunday's Plan (3rd January)
- Chillout and relax.
- Some January sales shopping for the adventurous!
- Drinking later on as well.
Last edited by Ferefire; 12-29-2015 at 06:33 PM.
In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.
Mass mention! Let's get everyone involved in the meets forum invited!
@Daniel R J Dick
@Fez Of AlCon
@Foxy Little Kiko
@Leo Mark Radomir
@Light Yagami Cosplayer
@Murphy D. Luffy
@Nicola Marie Donaghy
@Ray-Gun's First Lady
@Reiki of Darkness
@Should Have Bought A V8
@The Frozen Samurai
@The Nightmare Rider
@Woofie The Bloodhound
@Wouter The DerpCat
I will be there and this sound awesome.
Set made by K9Slash ❤
i think i'm a little far from where y'all are
no point in mentioning me
Get me on Skype @ SunnyD.89
Birb birb birb ;3
Put me down for both nights accom. I'm suppose to be back on work after the new year on that Monday but I'll see what I can arrange and hopefully get it off because it's not expected to be busy anyway
Come Visit My Journal
As I'm a meet organiser for Brum, I'll be happy with that free night. Also I'll be crewing this coming year.
Which Nights: Both
I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, too hot to handle and too cold to hold! Freak out, freak out, gonna take it to the limit, slam you down to Pacific Rim and then we'll snap into a Slim Jim, OOOOH YEAHHHH!!!
Alcon 2009, Alcon 2011-2015, LAC Feb 2013, Download 2013, Winter LFCC 2013, LAGC Feb 2014, LAGC Feb 2015, Summer LFCC 2015
LAGC Feb 2016
TEAM WALT - Woofie, AssassinsCreedFan, Lollinya, ThaiNiTeddy - UNITE
Possibly, I will have to see how I'm fixed closer to.
Though I may book my own room 'cause I like having one to myself (and might head down Friday)
I am down for this, both nights. And I am always down for drinking and bowling.
"Eat 'til you're sleepy. Sleep 'til you're hungry"
"Dance with a hop. Drink 'til you drop"
Nights : both Activity: anything
Might be bringing partner though still a maybe for her
Want to know more about me look here
^-Made that Pervy Kitty >^.^<
Will come if i can get the Monday off work !
up for both dates :-)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)