• Achy
  • Arty
  • Content
  • Doh!
  • Silly
  • No Mood
  • Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Re: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters [X-men RP all welcome]

Enzo goes into a akery and meets with Armando.

"HEy......they are contacting me!!" he said to Armando.

Armando put his hand to ENzo's head.

"I'm Enzo brother, Armando,.......I had him burn down X Institute........it was for the greater good......if you come after my brother......me and my other brothers will KILL YOU ALL!!!!.......if you are foolish come to the Venican Boat Yard by 7.......As I said.....you come in alive and leave either in body bags or with less than half your body." Armando said to Tritonon and Lanie.

He put a paper on Enzo's head and said a few words.

It lit up and radiated a frequency that stopped all mental communication from Lanie to Enzo.
      --------------------------------

"Kill all sons of bitches....that's my official instructions."

Really sad

Sad

Country
      USA
      Array
      Credits

Lanie put her free hand on her head.
      ''i lost him...''
      She said getting wobbly.
      ''boat yards..at 7 sounds like..he they..wont us to come.''
      She mumbled painfully. Her eyes closed and fell back fainted again.
      You Never know whats in my hand.
      Deadly aces.

Tritonon caught Lanie as she fainted... a deep rage started to grow on his face... the elevator reached the lobby and he carried Lanie over to where Xena and Andrew are...
      Son of a bitch...
      He wispered to him self as he layed lanie down a couch...
      Xena it looks like Enzo can't be our double crosser... he already got us... he tried to set the school on fire... he with his brother... i think it was Armando...
      He slamed his fist on the table and left a small crack in the table...
      Arsenal will have to wait... they want to fight... at the Venice Boat Yard at 7... then he cut Lanie's conection to Enzo... I don't think Armando knows about you and Andrew...
      He looked over to Lanie to make sure she was ok... then back to Xena...
      So me and Lanie will start the fight... you stay hidden and come in as a surprise attack.... that would be the best chance win this fight...
      [marquee:2uf7wxhj]Under the lights where we stand tall, Nobody touches us at all, Showdown, shootout, spread fear within, without, We're gonna take what's ours to have, Spread the word throughout the land, They say the bad guys wear black, We're tagged and can't turn back, You see us comin', And you all together run for cover, We're taking over this town, Here we come reach for your gun, And you better listen well my friend, you see, It's been slow down below, Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell, Deed is done again, we've won, Ain't talking no tall tales friend, 'Cause high noon, your doom, Comin' for you we're the cowboys from hell, Pillage the village, trash the scene, But better not take it out on me, 'Cause a ghost town is found, Where your city used to be, So out of the darkness and into the light, Sparks fly everywhere in sight, From my double barrel, 12 gauge, Can't lock me in your cage, You see us comin', And you all together run for cover, We're taking over this town, Here we come reach for your gun, And you better listen well my friend, you see, It's been slow down below, Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell, Deed is done again, we've won, Ain't talking no tall tales friend, 'Cause high noon, your doom, Comin' for you we're the COWBOYS FROM HELL!!!!![/marquee:2uf7wxhj]
      [center:2uf7wxhj]
      R.I.P. Cliff Burton[/center:2uf7wxhj]

go away Free

Sigh

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

Xena nodded, "Sounds like a plan!" She said, smiling and looked to Andrews room, sighing. "He's not answering. Lets just go without him for now...he'll be okay!" Xena said, looking to Tritonon, "Hey, where has Lanie gone?" She wondered, tilting her head slightly

I won't forget the promises we exchanged. I close my eyes to affirm it. I will shake off the overwhelming darkness to move forward. When will I ever be able to see the lost future from here again? Let's move forward in this world by shattering the overflowing shadows of anxiety again and again. Time now begins to tick away incessantly. Let's open the closed door while carrying our unchanging feelings. My heart awakes in order to depict the future even if I come to a halt on a tough road. The beautiful blue sky always waits for me. Therefore I'm not afraid. I won't be disheartened anymore no matter what happens. My friends were there when I looked back. They gave me a warm hug if they noticed. In the world where everything was distorted, this only trustable place was my salvation. Our feelings will be stronger by sharing our joy and sorrow if my voice can reach you. I'm sure a miracle will happen. I won't forget the promises we exchanged. I close my eyes to affirm it. I will shake off the overwhelming darkness to move forward. No matter how tall a wall there is I will definitely cross over it. Pray for believing in tomorrow. While I was wandering in the collapsed world I came to you as if I was drawn to you. My heart awakes in order to depict the future. Even if I come to a halt on a tough road, the beautiful blue sky always waits for me. Therefore I'm not afraid. I won't be disheartened anymore no matter what happens. Always look forward to tomorrow.

Armando smiled as he placed a enchanted paper on all the brothers' minds.

"We should make a little present....possibly a house call." Armando said.

Armando, Enrico (5th brother), and Ambrogio (7th brother) teleport to X Institute.

"Time for a little a weather Enrico." Armando said.

Enrico held his hand to the sky and suddenly the sky turned black and out of the cloud came 6 tornadoes heading for the institute.
      --------------------------------

"Kill all sons of bitches....that's my official instructions."

OCC: Ezio if you are taking control of multiple chars, we need to know more info... so fill out 3 more bios for Armando, Enrico, and Ambrogio... as well you actions are becoming more and more sparactic and out of character... as well as destroying the main site of RP is a very 'noobish' move... so please stop trying to destroy the Academy... Its hard policing you... but some one has to do it

IC:
      Tritonon saw Xena down the hall and walked about halfway down the hall
      She fainted... I put her on the couch in the lobby... Andrew isn't back yet... weird...
      Tritonon herd winds starting to blow and looked out side a window and saw several twister coming this way...
      PROBLEM PROBLEM!!!
      He ran down the hall and grabbed Lanie pushed the botton and elevator door opened... he it the G-3 botton and sent the elevator to the garage...
      Xena we have multiple twisters coming out way... lets do some thing I learned in grade school... Twisters are rotating wind of hot and cold air... if we lower the air temp... the twister will disapate... combine Ice and Wind powers...
      The Blue and Sky Blue orbs started to glow as Tritonon ran out side as a extreamly cold gust of wind started to blow toward the twisters forcing rain drops to form in the air... the twisters started to disapate rather rapidly... He knew who had done this... a great rage started to form deep in side him
      ENZO!!!!!!!!
      He opened to door back to the lobby and went up to Xena...
      meet me and Lanie in the garage... I will have a car for you... Enzo's bullsi-
      he pounded the wall leaving a small scourch mark
      ends now... he will regret ever crossing my path... and anyone else in my way...
      [marquee:2uf7wxhj]Under the lights where we stand tall, Nobody touches us at all, Showdown, shootout, spread fear within, without, We're gonna take what's ours to have, Spread the word throughout the land, They say the bad guys wear black, We're tagged and can't turn back, You see us comin', And you all together run for cover, We're taking over this town, Here we come reach for your gun, And you better listen well my friend, you see, It's been slow down below, Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell, Deed is done again, we've won, Ain't talking no tall tales friend, 'Cause high noon, your doom, Comin' for you we're the cowboys from hell, Pillage the village, trash the scene, But better not take it out on me, 'Cause a ghost town is found, Where your city used to be, So out of the darkness and into the light, Sparks fly everywhere in sight, From my double barrel, 12 gauge, Can't lock me in your cage, You see us comin', And you all together run for cover, We're taking over this town, Here we come reach for your gun, And you better listen well my friend, you see, It's been slow down below, Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell, Deed is done again, we've won, Ain't talking no tall tales friend, 'Cause high noon, your doom, Comin' for you we're the COWBOYS FROM HELL!!!!![/marquee:2uf7wxhj]

go away Free

Sigh

Country
      UK
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

OOC: Guys, we have 1 more page till this place is locked. If you wanna continue, let me know and I'll make another Thread when the time comes, I'm sure sweet yet spicy won't mind

Xena watched Tritonon disperse the tornados and she folded her arms, "I could of done that..." She muttered and then looked to Tritonon as he came back in, "You think I can drive?" She said, raising an eyebrow, "I never learned how to drive since I can fly...so I'll stick with that, kay?" Xena said, "And you need to calm down. Getting angry only distracts you, now lets go..." Xena told him before heading off to the garage

I won't forget the promises we exchanged. I close my eyes to affirm it. I will shake off the overwhelming darkness to move forward. When will I ever be able to see the lost future from here again? Let's move forward in this world by shattering the overflowing shadows of anxiety again and again. Time now begins to tick away incessantly. Let's open the closed door while carrying our unchanging feelings. My heart awakes in order to depict the future even if I come to a halt on a tough road. The beautiful blue sky always waits for me. Therefore I'm not afraid. I won't be disheartened anymore no matter what happens. My friends were there when I looked back. They gave me a warm hug if they noticed. In the world where everything was distorted, this only trustable place was my salvation. Our feelings will be stronger by sharing our joy and sorrow if my voice can reach you. I'm sure a miracle will happen. I won't forget the promises we exchanged. I close my eyes to affirm it. I will shake off the overwhelming darkness to move forward. No matter how tall a wall there is I will definitely cross over it. Pray for believing in tomorrow. While I was wandering in the collapsed world I came to you as if I was drawn to you. My heart awakes in order to depict the future. Even if I come to a halt on a tough road, the beautiful blue sky always waits for me. Therefore I'm not afraid. I won't be disheartened anymore no matter what happens. Always look forward to tomorrow.

OCC: I would like to continue... so it works with me

IC:
      Ok then me and Lanie will meet you Venice... we need to keep a low profile there so one there I will drive you around...
      He pushed the button on the wall and elevator started to rise again... the door opened an Lanie was still in it... once again he pushed the GIII and the doors opened to garage... he grabbed Lanie and put here on a near by work bench...
      When I'm in Italy, I'll have to get a ferrari... but for now... I think the firebird would be nice...

Head Moderator
      You can take all my snow and make more snowmans then there a

Crazy

Country
      USA
      Array
      Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      Credits

40 pages.

This is getting locked.

Congrats. Credits will be transferred shortly.

Thread Information