Humhumhum

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Cosplay Lounge - Get to Know [CHECK IN HERE FIRST!]

Welcome to Cosplay Home!

Welcome aboard to Cosplay Home! In this forum we aim to bring cosplayers together and provide a home for them through Friendship, Loyalty, Integrity, Community and awesome times! Oldies and newbies alike are welcome, please make sure to drop in and have an awesome time.

This topic here is your first port of call; use this to introduce yourself, and casually chat!

In Cosplay Home as a whole, you can:

1. Post in this topic, chillout and get to know others .
      2. Make your own portfolio topic or cosplay journal. Here is an example. Just click "post new thread" to do so!
      3. Check out our Guides & Tutorial topic and ask questions/advice to our team in there.
      4. Going to London Anime & Gaming Con, Bristol Anime Con, Cardiff Anime Con or Alcon? Come post in the progress thread. (Add link)
      5. Want to help out? Come Join the Team
      6. Join our online events. Every month, this section does an online event which everyone can join in on. Make sure to check in for the latest happenings.

Tell us a bit about yourself!

So, if you're new, tell us in this topic..

1. How did you find this forum?
      2. Have you cosplayed before? If so, tell us details!
      3. Which events (if any) do you plan to go to this year?
      Last edited by Ferefire; 03-31-2015 at 09:27 PM.
      In a post-truth world, the one thing we can all rely on is the Animeleague News topic.

Assistant
      I am offically drunk with love on anime

Cool

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Cosplay Lounge - Get to Know [CHECK IN HERE FIRST!]

Hello everyone my name is DrDark7. I've cosplayed characters, been to many expos and cons like LAGC and MCM. I do activities like singing, dancing and acting. I plan to attend to attend MCM London and Summer LAGC

I'M JUST AN OBLIVIOUS GRYPHON OKAY

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Herro! *Waves* My name's Litzana and though I'm relatively new here, I have done a few cosplays in the past :3 My most recent one was an Eldar Bonesinger at LAGC last february. Not sure when I'll next attend a con though, but watch this space! ----> <---------
      ... And there's nothing you can do about it~

Well, looks like we have a new home! Well, let's continue in out ever geeky ways then haha

Kazekage
      Gryffindor!!!!

Bitey

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hello everyone I'm Leila

I was searching for a new forum because my original forum got closed down and i did try some other forum which i didn't like for one reason or another, finally i found animeleague & i love it on here.

I have never cosplay before but i will be doing it for the first time at alcon

I will be going to lagc and alcon plus few of the meet up that are happening.

Set made by K9Slash ❤

Nya Nya Nyaaaa
      h☆shiz☆ra nyaaaaa! ♡

Silly

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Leila<3 What will you be cosplaying at Alcon, Leila? I myself will be at Alcon too so I'm working on some cosplays for it also.

---

Hi I'm SnowyPhantom, one of the new assistants. You can just call me Snowy. In the past I've cosplayed Ryou Bakura, Jack Frost, Elsa and Yuki Cross. This year I'm working on Lightning (FFXIII), Elsa's coronation day outfit, Fluttershy, Fem!Pikachu... and a few others I can't remember. I'll be attending the Bournemouth Big Geek Meetup on June 6th, Bournemouth Film & Comic Con on August 30th, Alcon 3-6 September and with any luck also Bristol Anime and Gaming Con in October. Hope to see you around
      RIN HOSHIZORA of the Crazy League μ's group

NEW ACCOUNT --> TOXIKIN

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hey everyone! Nice to be back ^_^ Soo, let's start...

I think I came across it online, as I'd been looking at attending LAC (as it were at the time) the following year.

Yes XD My first cosplay was Gray Fullbuster at Alcon 2013 - I then became known as the Cosplay Central Stripper true to the character XD Since then, I have cosplayed Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Junko, Inori, Will of the Abyss, Yoko Littner and future plans include BlackHeart from HyperDimension Neptunia, and possibly Juvia Lockser. And of course, a pokemon for an upcoming event I will be posting details of soon...

I shall be attending Summer LAGC and Alcon for definite; I hope to also go to Manchester MCM, London MCM if time permits. Hopefully will get to Insomnia this year to do either BlackHeart or possibly Frost Queen Janna as my first gaming Cosplays!
      Shonen Heroes - what to say, what to do? Everyone needs a hero, and this February, London is in need of some serious heroes - and that hero is you! Fight alongside your fellow clan members for the honour of best clan (which regardless Shonen Heroes will be!), and to save London from dastardly Mecha Pirates, and Wicked Wizards.... We need a hero this February, and that hero is YOU!
      JOIN SHONEN HEROES TODAY!

Cosplay... What have I gotten myself into...? |:

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hi, I've been around here a while, but for anyone new I'm curiousrei (otherwise known as Gina).

I found this forum simply through curiosity following signing up for Alcon a few years back. Then after making some friends at Alcon last year I decided to delve into the cosplay section and just never left.

I've been cosplaying for about 4/5 years now, but it's only the last couple of years I've really gotten into it/started making my own stuff as opposed to just buying full outfits premade. A few of the cosplays I'm most proud of are Cecil Palmer, Khoshekh, Luna Lovegood, Alice Liddle and my Togetic gijinka. More information on them and others are in my cospaly journal.

Solid plans this year consist of LuckyCon and Alcon (meaning I've already paid in full for them), but I'm hoping to go along to Sheffield Film and Comic Con and Lincoln Comic Con as well. I'd like to go to July LAGC, but as with February it would only be a day and I'm not sure I'm up to traveling so far so early/late alone, since the friend I went with last time refuses to do that again.
      Complete Cosplay:
      Yuki Cross - Vampire Knight | Ruka Souen - Vampire Knight | Halloween Town Kairi - Kingdom Hearts | Cheshire Cat - Alice in Wonderland 2010
      Namine - Kingdom Hearts | Togetic Gijinka - Pokemon | Pikachu Gijinka - Pokemon | Mightyena Gijinka - Pokemon | Luna Lovegood - Harry Potter
      Alice Liddell - Disney/Madness Returns crossover | Cecil Gershwin Palmer - Welcome to Night Vale | Khoshekh - Welcome to Night Vale
      Halloween Town Zexion - Kingdom Hearts | Ienzo - Kingdom Hearts | Aoba Seragaki - DRAMAtical Murder | Fenris - Dragon Age 2
      Undyne - Undertale | Nymphadora Tonks - Harry Potter

Planned/WIP Cosplay:
      Victor Nikiforov - Yuri!!! On Ice | Inquisitor - Dragon Age Inquisition

Kazekage
      Gryffindor!!!!

Bitey

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyPhantom View Post
      @Leila<3 What will you be cosplaying at Alcon, Leila? I myself will be at Alcon too so I'm working on some cosplays for it also.

---

Hi I'm SnowyPhantom, one of the new assistants. You can just call me Snowy. In the past I've cosplayed Ryou Bakura, Jack Frost, Elsa and Yuki Cross. This year I'm working on Lightning (FFXIII), Elsa's coronation day outfit, Fluttershy, Fem!Pikachu... and a few others I can't remember. I'll be attending the Bournemouth Big Geek Meetup on June 6th, Bournemouth Film & Comic Con on August 30th, Alcon 3-6 September and with any luck also Bristol Anime and Gaming Con in October. Hope to see you around
      Hello snowy and it's nice to meet you and for alcon, I'm doing two cosplay my first one will be Urd from oh my goddess:

And Chocola from nekopara

Set made by K9Slash ❤

@Leila<3 Chocola FTW!!! Although I think you need a Vanilla, Azuki, Maple, Cinnamon, Coconut and Shigure too!!!!

Kazekage
      Gryffindor!!!!

Bitey

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by HowieHobbit View Post
      @Leila<3 Chocola FTW!!! Although I think you need a Vanilla, Azuki, Maple, Cinnamon, Coconut and Shigure too!!!!
      Yes we do need the rest of them <3

Set made by K9Slash ❤

Quote Originally Posted by Leila<3 View Post
      Yes we do need the rest of them <3
      Mass recruitment drive for @Leila<3 's Neko cosplay group?

Kazekage
      Gryffindor!!!!

Bitey

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by HowieHobbit View Post
      Mass recruitment drive for @Leila<3 's Neko cosplay group?
      Totally..

Set made by K9Slash ❤

Embarrased

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Everyone has such awesome cosplay plans and costumes! Everyone calls me Dee and I'm a tad unpredictable, especially with costumes. (Unless you know everything I watch or play, and it's a huge mix bag) Alcon is my favourite con of the year, never a dull moment! I've been cosplaying since 2010 roughly and i'm pretty average at sewing and prop making lovely to meet you all!

Assistant
      I am offically drunk with love on anime

Cool

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi Dee

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information