- Date of Birth
- July 25
- The first time I was truly introduced to the vast majority of the internet was through World of Warcraft and, through that, all of my friends. On YouTube, I managed to carve a small impression on the online world through glitching and exploration of games, which lead me to investigate things further than outside that small world. The longest standing relationships I've had were with my friends online, and it is one of the many reasons why I love the internet: we've learned so much more about one another than we could have done in our past. I look forward to a promising future because of this, as the only direction we can go is upwards like a spiral drill piercing the heavens.
I've only gotten into anime and manga as of late 2010, which I admit that I am a Summerfag of /a/. Through this fun, curious and sometimes odd imageboard, so much has been shown to me, and I'm slowly delving into the otaku fandom day by day. My personal goal is to bridge the personal gap between the norm and the deviate, whatever that might be. But for anime, like any good fan, I had a simple reason to get into it, and that was to make me happy. Unfortunately, I suffer from clinical paranoia and depression, and anime was a good gateway to help numb my mind to things. Because of that, I've a nonsensical love for all things moeblob like K-On! as well as surreal like Clannad. Do I go to conventions and partake in the obnoxious activities like Caramelldansen trains? Yes. But am I a fanatic whose insane passion drive others away from me? Thankfully not. Anime is what it is, and that is enjoyable. I like anime.
- Savannah, Georgia
- Music, Martial Arts and Teaching
- Student and Night Time Guy at Kroger
~Sometimes we shoot for the stars and fall, and thankfully we can still look up as we do~
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-26-2012 05:31 AM
- Last Activity
- 06-30-2012 08:53 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 08:35 PM - Nachtsuchen changed their mood to
- 06:49 AM - Nachtsuchen changed their mood to
- 06:20 AM - Nachtsuchen changed their status to "What exactly is this used for?"
- 05:17 AM - Nachtsuchen changed their status to "What is this exactly? How do I use it?"
- 05:17 AM - Nachtsuchen changed their status to "What is this exactly?"
- 05:01 AM - Nachtsuchen changed their status to "What exactly is supposed to go here?"
- 05:01 AM - Nachtsuchen changed their mood to