Home Home Home Home Home Home
  • Poem of the Month 7!

These battles are completely anonymous. You must PM your entry to @Reine for them to count. Any entries posted in this thread will not count for submission.
    It is Requested that you clearly state 'PoM'/Poem of the month in the title of the PM just to make it easier to find.

Poem of the Month!

This Month's Theme is: Addiction

Whether it's an affinity for the flesh, aces & eights,the bottle, the pipe, the needle, the dust, or anything else you feel you must do, you must have... it counts. If you roleplay like a crack fiend doing anything for the next hit, go for it. Tell us about the slow descent into madness as the compulsion for the bottle pulled you away from some harsh reality, some traumatizing experience. I'd go crazy were it not for my single cigarette stashed away in an empty box of midol in my medicine cabinet. I know it's bad but something that makes me feel so good... surely it's not all that bad. Or tell us about withdraw, rehab, the hallucinations that almost drove you back to your preferred poison. Ladies and gents, I'd love to present this month's Poem of the Month: a literary Addict Anonymous!

Deadline is TBA EST
    Voting starts at some point and lasts until TBA when the next PoM goes up

Dos & Don'tsDo make entries that fit the theme
    Don't post pieces previously posted/submitted in L&W
    Do follow AL rules
    Don't worry about length.

First Place Prizes
    2,500 credits to spend on CeeCee
    A pretty sparkly badge thingy
    My undying love and affection

Second Place Prizes

2,000 credits to spend CeeCee