Home Home Home Home Home Home
  • Poem of the Month #6 | Details Are UP

Poem of the Month #6 | Details Are UP - By Reine

These battles are completely anonymous. You must PM your entry to @Reine for them to count. Any entries posted in this thread will not count for submission.
    It is Requested that you clearly state 'PoM'/Poem of the month in the title of the PM just to make it easier to find.

Poem of the Month!

This Month's Theme is: Halloween Horrors, Nightmares, Screams, and Tricksters or Treaters
    Ghosts and ghouls, goblins and gremlins, witches and warlocks stirring strange smelling brews, and zombies hunting kiddies on All Hallows Eve outside of school. A smorgasboard of horror, short and tall, for old biddies and wee little tikes, something to make them scream in the night with fright or keel over and die from fear. I'm looking for the stuff of nightmares, ghost stories tat raise goose bumps, and makes your blood stop cold on a breezy autumn night. Writers, poets, artists: come one and all as we usher in a new PoM that'll hopefully scare some socks off.
    Deadline is November 3rd or 4th EST
    Voting starts November 4th and lasts until November 11th when the next PoM goes up

Dos & Don'tsDo make entries that fit the theme
    Don't post pieces previously posted/submitted in L&W
    Do follow AL rules
    Don't worry about length.

First Place Prizes
    2,500 credits to spend on CeeCee
    A pretty sparkly badge thingy
    My undying love and affection

Second Place Prizes

2,000 credits to spend CeeCee
    A Pretty sparkly badge thingy

Third Place Prizes

1,500 credits to spend on CeeCee
    A pretty sparkly badge thingy

All Other Entries

750 credits to spend on CeeCee

Other Things
    Please don't vote for yourself when it comes time to vote. CeeCee will know and will be sad.
    Please have fun

For more Details go to
    http://www.animeleague.net/forum/sho...Details-Are-UP