Home Home Home Home Home Home
  • [Event] Secret Santa: Staff & Regular Members

Hello everyone!

I know it's late in the month to be STARTING a Secret Santa, but I thought we'd do this to celebrate the season and what it means rather than the day. I know some of you are thinking with this title that money would be involved or you'll be sending something through the mail - this is not the case. I'm all too aware that money is tight in all areas and think it would be a better idea to make someone a gift using something you're particularly good at. So if you're good at writing a poem, singing, GFXing, drawing, creating a manga, etc. then you're more than welcome to take part!

The entire idea of this version of Secret Santa is to have two groups - Staff and Regular Members exchanging gifts. So each member will be paired with a Staff member to give a gift to. If you know the person already, you are in good shape since you know them and know what they like, dislike, etc. However, not every member knows every Staff member, so there will be a form for you to fill out to let the person you're teamed up with who you are, what you like, etc. If you do know the person and live close to them, you CAN buy them a gift, I'm not gonna tell you you can't. But if that's not an option for you, you certainly aren't going to be pressured to do so. Generally, the best gifts are those who put time into creating yourself with the other person in mind - so that's the entire premise!

If you're interested in taking part, please do sign-up here and let us know! You'll have about a week - sign-ups closing around Friday, December 16th. You'll have a month to get your gifts made and ready (ensuring that you're not all working to meet any Christmas deadline for this; spend some time with your family! Like I said, we're celebrating the season and what it means, not the date).

Here's a form for you to fill out, I look forward to seeing many participants - please let me know if you have any questions!
    Name: (Nickname AND AL username)
    Favorites: (Anything in particular that you like; could be a fandom, hobby, etc.)
    Dislikes: (This way the person making your gift doesn't do something you really don't like; could be colors, characters, etc.)
    Anything else not covered above: (To help keep the list short, I only have Favorites and Dislikes. If there's some extra notes you want to put here that you feel really express who you are - go for it!)

Staff Members:

Regular Members:
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [Event] Secret Santa: Staff & Regular Members started by Android 18 View original post