Home Home Home Home Home Home
  • Link To or Promote Us

Want to lend us a hand? Or maybe you would like to work for us as a promoter?

Link to Us

Would you like to link to us on your website, blog or community? Fantastic! We always appreciate those who give us a shoutout! Here's some materials you're welcome to use -

((More to come))

Promoter Volunteers Wanted!

Would you like to work as a promoter for our events or community? We're always looking for help with spreading the word out, be it over facebook, twitter, deviantart, forums or in real life via flyers and word-of-mouth. If you're interested then please email us on info@animeleague.com detailing what you can do.
    Comments 4 Comments
      J-Con, Derby, UK -
      Hi guys, I've added a link to J-Cons page for you in the links section. Could you do a link back for us? ^_^ Regards Rob, J-Con www.j-con.co.uk
      Ferefire -
      Sorted.
      duan -
      Would you like to work as a promoter for our events or community? We're always looking for help with spreading the word out, be it over facebook, twitter, deviantart, forums or in real life via flyers and word-of-mouth. If you're interested then please email us on info@Anime league.com detailing what you can

MissWhimsicalCupcake -
      Hey guys! Just letting you know that I added you to my website too
      http://www.cybageisha.com/#/kawaii-links/4567225417

Love & Light
      Miss Whimsy