View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Happy Hardcore Special This Friday 9pm on AL-Radio

Quote Originally Posted by CountAndre View Post
    Will be doing a 3 hour Happy Hardcore Special radio show this Friday on Al-Radio

Starting with classic 90`s happy rave anthems right up to modern day makina and joins me in the studio is DJ NEKO-SHUFFLE for a kawaii happy hardcore megamix
    also we have MCs and all sorts and interviews with one of Hardcore`s best J-core producers EUFEION

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  28.2 KB

THIS FRIDAY 9PM GET YA GLOWSTICKS READY AND GET YA WHITEGLOVES ON
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con

So Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con 2017 was last weekend it was great, a lot of hard work, but it paid off as I had such a blast! Facebook keeps reminding me of this cringe of a video from CAGC 2016 and the status to go with it is terrible XD SUPER CHEESY! and I mean CHEESE!. Basically this was when I was crewing I think this was my 3rd time crewing, but my 1st in Cardiff cause I always crewed at Bristol as thats where I live.

I think this was the Clan Battle and I was on a break for like ...

Updated 08-27-2017 at 06:27 PM by LikkleMel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Asariel

Click thumbnail for larger image

Alias: Azariel, Zadkiel, Hapi, Neptune, The Angel ...

Updated 08-23-2017 at 06:08 AM by Moonlit Memories

Tags: angels Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Yaoi Ninja Clan Character Profiles
  4. Embrace the Pain

I've been wondering why I try to make everyone happy when I'm practically dead in my heart... So, I'll return to internalizing my frustrations and depression since I can't talk to anyone about them. I'm having trust issues of late and I'm not sure how long I'll have this cluster of dark emotions. It might be a while. I only end up getting hurt anyway so maybe it's for the best...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LIAGC 2017

I know it a month late but I had a tech problem and working has been hell. but anyway here it is.

Friday
    This was cool day I left home early to get the train down and arrived in Liverpool about 11ish so made my way down to hostel to drop off my bag and do some paperwork so while I wait I thought I made a bee line for forbidden planet and see if I could get a book to read I did not but what I did find were two gentlemen Matt and chopstick (his nickname). Who was going to the con? ...
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast