View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Depression - There's No Shame In It

Depression has been in my life for lord knows how long. I was diagnosed at the age of 15 where I was given anti-depressants (back when you easily got them on repeat prescription) and I have to admit I didn't tell people about it, nor did I feel good about my illness. I felt like a guinea pig, I hated everything but most of all I hated myself. Along with other mental problems (which later got seen to but that's another story) I was a down right mess. I attempted many times to take my own life. The ...
  2. Where Do I Go?

This year I saw myself hit the big old three-one. Yes I turned 31 years old and... I still lack any clue on where I am meant to go in life. I know things I want to do and such but I gotta make it happen somehow. Maybe it's due to being poorly for so long and then caring for sick children I just lost my mojo, but I feel the whole "where do I go in life?" feeling again.

One thing I loved doing was events. I found that from starting Alcon all those years ago. And over the years I have ...
  3. My past continues to haunt me

I don't like who I was. Over the years I've matured and the immature and arrogant teenage version of me has faded. Sadly people still remember that version of me and for some reason they can't let go of the past. And to me... that's super childish and immature.

Nearly 7 years ago my son was born. When he was I had some pretty hurtful things said about his parentage. People spread rumours that his father wasn't the man I said it was. People spread lies that I had the son of someone who ...
  4. Pondering whether to attend Manchester con

So after some talks with people I may be attending but still a little wary 😒 but unanime related I'm going to be attending Doncaster reptile breeders meeting with my boyfriend. He has a blue tongue skink and wants another specific lizard 🦎 on another note. If I attended the Manchester con, I don't know anyone anymore which sucks I made a few friends at the London cons but they don't really attend them anymore. Which sucks! But if I do attend I hope the community is still just as friendly
  5. Edible Treasure

Name:  LilChanCookingBlogBanner.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  53.5 KB

"If it looks good, eat it". -Andrew Zimmern

*Scampers in taking center stage and bows making sure her chef hat doesn't fall off her head*

Hello to my fellow food and sweet tooths out there!!

As the banner implies I hope to show you pictures of the recipes I am cooking. Showing you my wide variety of cooking I use at home and that if I can cook something anyone can if they really took the time ...
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast